Tools, FAQ, Tutorials:
Download and Install Calibre for Windows
How to Download and Install Calibre for Windows?
You can follow this tutorial to download and install Calibre for your Windows computer.
1. Go to Calibre download site.
2. Click "Windows" icon. You see Calibre for Windows download page.
3. Click "Download calibre" link. You see download started.
4. Save the download file to \fyicenter\calibre-3.21.0.msi.
5. Run \fyicenter\calibre-3.21.0.msi to start the installation.
6. Finish installation with default settings.
7. Search and run "Calibre". You see Calibre running.
The picture below shows you how to download Calibre for Windows systems:
2018-08-06, 1425👍, 0💬
How to use "link" command tool to link objet files? If you have object files previously compiled by ...
Where to get the detailed description of the json_encode() Function in PHP? Here is the detailed des...
How to login to the Developer Portal internally by you as the publisher? Normally, the Developer Por...
How to add request query string Parameters to my Azure API operation to make it more user friendly? ...
How to view API details on the Publisher Dashboard of an Azure API Management Service? You can follo...