Download and Install Calibre for Windows
How to Download and Install Calibre for Windows?
You can follow this tutorial to download and install Calibre for your Windows computer.
1. Go to Calibre download site.
2. Click "Windows" icon. You see Calibre for Windows download page.
3. Click "Download calibre" link. You see download started.
4. Save the download file to \fyicenter\calibre-3.21.0.msi.
5. Run \fyicenter\calibre-3.21.0.msi to start the installation.
6. Finish installation with default settings.
7. Search and run "Calibre". You see Calibre running.
The picture below shows you how to download Calibre for Windows systems:
2018-08-06, 141👍, 0💬
What Is an HTML "code" Tag/Element? An "code" element is an inline element that you can use to speci...
How To Upload Files into Database in PHP? To store uploaded files to MySQL database, you can use the...
FYIcenter JSON Validator and Formatter is an online tool that checks for syntax errors of JSON text ...
How to build a WPF application with VC# and XAML in Visual Studio 2017? If you want to build a WPF (...
How To Generate and Process a Form with the Same Script in PHP? In previous exercises, a Web form is...