Download and Install Calibre for Windows
How to Download and Install Calibre for Windows?
You can follow this tutorial to download and install Calibre for your Windows computer.
1. Go to Calibre download site.
2. Click "Windows" icon. You see Calibre for Windows download page.
3. Click "Download calibre" link. You see download started.
4. Save the download file to \fyicenter\calibre-3.21.0.msi.
5. Run \fyicenter\calibre-3.21.0.msi to start the installation.
6. Finish installation with default settings.
7. Search and run "Calibre". You see Calibre running.
The picture below shows you how to download Calibre for Windows systems:
2018-08-06, 530👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on OpenID? Here is a large collection of tutorials to answer many frequently...
How to login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard? If you have given access permission to an ...
Where to find tutorials on how to work with MySQL Database in PHP? A collection of tutorials to answ...
What Is an HTML "em" Tag/Element? An "em" element is an inline element that you can use to specify t...
Where to find tutorials on Python programming language? I want to learn Python. Here is a large coll...