Download and Install Calibre for Windows
How to Download and Install Calibre for Windows?
You can follow this tutorial to download and install Calibre for your Windows computer.
1. Go to Calibre download site.
2. Click "Windows" icon. You see Calibre for Windows download page.
3. Click "Download calibre" link. You see download started.
4. Save the download file to \fyicenter\calibre-3.21.0.msi.
5. Run \fyicenter\calibre-3.21.0.msi to start the installation.
6. Finish installation with default settings.
7. Search and run "Calibre". You see Calibre running.
The picture below shows you how to download Calibre for Windows systems:
2018-08-06, 197👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials of introduction to HTML Tables and Table Cells? Here is a list of tutorials ...
Where to find tutorials on how to use PHP built-in functions to manage arrays? A collection of tutor...
How to build a WPF application with VC# and XAML in Visual Studio 2017? If you want to build a WPF (...
How To Insert Rows Based on SELECT Statements in PHP? If want to insert rows into a table based on d...
How to install .NET Framework in Visual Studio Community 2017? I have the Visual Studio Installer in...