Download and Install Calibre for Windows
How to Download and Install Calibre for Windows?
You can follow this tutorial to download and install Calibre for your Windows computer.
1. Go to Calibre download site.
2. Click "Windows" icon. You see Calibre for Windows download page.
3. Click "Download calibre" link. You see download started.
4. Save the download file to \fyicenter\calibre-3.21.0.msi.
5. Run \fyicenter\calibre-3.21.0.msi to start the installation.
6. Finish installation with default settings.
7. Search and run "Calibre". You see Calibre running.
The picture below shows you how to download Calibre for Windows systems:
2018-08-06, 625👍, 0💬
What Is an HTML http-equiv "meta" Tag/Element? a http-equiv "meta" element is a special "meta" eleme...
How To Control Padding Spaces within a Table Cell? Cell padding spaces are spaces between cell inner...
What is EPUB 2.0 Metadata "dc:creator" and "dc:contributor" elements? EPUB 2.0 Metadata "dc:creator"...
Where to find tutorials on how to work with MySQL Database in PHP? A collection of tutorials to answ...
How to Instantiate Chaincode on BYFN Channel? You can follow this tutorial to Instantiate Chaincode ...