Home >> FAQs/Tutorials >> XHTML Tutorials and Tips >> Index
XHTML Tutorial - Incorrect "body" Elements
(Continued from previous topic...)
What Is Wrong with My "body" Elements?
If you are having trouble with your body elements, it could be caused by
one of the following common mistakes:
<!-- Text can not be used in body directly -->
<!-- "title" is not allowed in body element -->
<!-- "img" is not a block level eleent -->
<img src="images/fyi.gif" alt="FYI" />
<!-- "p" element is missing closing tag -->
<p>Welcome to FYIcenter.com!
<!-- body element can not be empty -->
(Continued on next topic...)
- What Is the "body" Tag/Element?
- What Is Wrong with My "body" Elements?
- What Elements Are Allowed as Body Sub-Elements?
- What Attributes Are Allowed in the Body Element?
- What Is a "p" Tag/Element?
- Can I Mix Images with Text in a Paragraph?
- How To Control Line Breaks in a Paragraph?
- How To Highlight One Part of a Paragraph?
- How To Get Extra Space between Paragraphs?
- What Is Wrong with My "p" Elements?
- What Is a "pre" Tag/Element?
- Are Tab Characters Preserved in a "pre" Element?
- Can Images Be Included in "pre" Elements?
- What Is a "blockquote" Tag/Element?
- Can "blockquote" Elements Be Nested?
- What Are Heading Tags/Elements?
- What Are "hr" Tags/Elements?
- What Are Other Block Elements?