What are the core JMS-related objects required for each JMS-enabled application?
JMS Interview Questions and Answers
(Continued from previous question...)
64. What are the core JMS-related objects required for each JMS-enabled application?
Each JMS-enabled client must establish the following:
* A connection object provided by the JMS server (the message broker)
* Within a connection, one or more sessions, which provide a context for message sending and receiving
* Within a session, either a queue or topic object representing the destination (the message staging area) within the message broker
* Within a session, the appropriate sender or publisher or receiver or subscriber object (depending on whether the client is a message producer or consumer and uses a point-to-point or publish/subscribe strategy, respectively). Within a session, a message object (to send or to receive)
(Continued on next question...)
Other Interview Questions