How does a typical client perform the communication? Queue
JMS Interview Questions and Answers
(Continued from previous question...)
19. How does a typical client perform the communication?
1. Use JNDI to locate administrative objects.
2. Locate a single ConnectionFactory object.
3. Locate one or more Destination objects.
4. Use the ConnectionFactory to create a JMS Connection.
5. Use the Connection to create one or more Session(s).
6. Use a Session and the Destinations to create the MessageProducers and MessageConsumers needed.
7. Perform your communication.
(Continued on next question...)
Other Interview Questions