How does the Application server handle the JMS Connection?
JMS Interview Questions and Answers
(Continued from previous question...)
65. How does the Application server handle the JMS Connection?
1. App server creates the server session and stores them in a pool.
2. Connection consumer uses the server session to put messages in the session of the JMS.
3. Server session is the one that spawns the JMS session.
4. Applications written by Application programmers creates the message listener.
(Continued on next question...)
Other Interview Questions