Home >> Tutorials/FAQs >> CSS Tutorials >> Index
CSS Tutorials - Page Layout and Background Image Design
A collection of 18 FAQs/tutorials tips on designing Web page layouts and background images. Clear answers are provided with tutorial exercises on screen and browser resolutions, setting Web page width in absolute and relative length units, setting images and font sizes in relative length units, adding multiple background images.
Topics included in this collection are:
- What Needs To Be Considered When Designing Page Layout?
- What Is Screen Resolution?
- What Is Browser Resolution?
- How To Test Browser Resolutions?
- How Wide Do You Want Your Page Content to Be?
- What Are the Page Widths on Popular Websites?
- What Are the Length Units Used in CSS?
- How To Set Page Width Relative To the Browser Width?
- How To Set Page Width to a Fixed Value?
- How To Center Your Page in Browser Windows?
- What Happen to Images with Absolute Page Width Units?
- How To Set Page Widths to Relative Length Units?
- What Happen to Font Sizes with Relative Page Width Units?
- How To Set Font Sizes to Relative Length Units?
- What Are the Background Style Properties?
- How To Specify a Background Image?
- How To Position Background Images?
- How To Specify Two Background Images on a Page?
(Continued on next topic...)