Home >> Tutorials/FAQs >> CSS Tutorials >> Index
CSS Tutorials - Designing Page Layout
(Continued from previous topic...)
What Needs To Be Considered When Designing Page Layout?
There are a number of technical issues you need to consider when designing Web pages:
- Screen resolution - How many graphical points per inch on a computer screen?
- Browser resolution - How many graphical points per inch on a Web browser window?
- Page content width - How wide do you want the page to be? And in what unit of measure.
- Text font size - How big do you want the text to be?
- Number of columns - How many columns do you want the page to have?
- Background pictures - Do you want any background pictures?
(Continued on next topic...)
- What Needs To Be Considered When Designing Page Layout?
- What Is Screen Resolution?
- What Is Browser Resolution?
- How To Test Browser Resolutions?
- How Wide Do You Want Your Page Content to Be?
- What Are the Page Widths on Popular Websites?
- What Are the Length Units Used in CSS?
- How To Set Page Width Relative To the Browser Width?
- How To Set Page Width to a Fixed Value?
- How To Center Your Page in Browser Windows?
- What Happen to Images with Absolute Page Width Units?
- How To Set Page Widths to Relative Length Units?
- What Happen to Font Sizes with Relative Page Width Units?
- How To Set Font Sizes to Relative Length Units?
- What Are the Background Style Properties?
- How To Specify a Background Image?
- How To Position Background Images?
- How To Specify Two Background Images on a Page?