Home >> FAQs/Tutorials >> XHTML Tutorials and Tips >> Index
XHTML Tutorials - Understanding Inline Images and Image Maps
A collection of 8 FAQs/tutorials tips on XHTML image and image map elements. Clear answers are provided with tutorial exercises on inline images and image maps: image elements and image sizes; floating images and animated images, server-side and client-side image maps.
Topics included in this collection are:
- What Is an "img" Tag/Element?
- What Are the Attributes of an "img" Element?
- How To Reduce the Display Size of an Image?
- How To Float an Image to the Right Side?
- What Is an Animated Image?
- What Is a Server-Side Image Map?
- What Is a Client-Side Image Map?
- What Is a "map" Tag/Element?
Please note that all notes and tutorials are based on XHTML 1.0 specification.
(Continued on next topic...)