Home >> FAQs/Tutorials >> XHTML Tutorials and Tips >> Index
XHTML Tutorials - Understanding DIV and SPAN elements
A collection of 6 FAQs/tutorials tips on XHTML "div" and "span" elements. Clear answers are provided with tutorial exercises on basic usages of "div" and "span" elements; nesting and floating "div" elements; changing fonts with "span" elements.
Topics included in this collection are:
- What Is a "div" Tag/Element?
- How To Use "div" Elements to Change CSS Properties?
- Can "div" Elements Be Nested?
- Can "div" Elements Be Floated?
- What Is a "span" Tag/Element?
- How To Change Text Fonts for Some Parts of a Paragraph?
Please note that all notes and tutorials are based on XHTML 1.0 specification.
(Continued on next topic...)