Home >> Tutorials/FAQs >> CSS Tutorials >> Index
CSS Tutorials - Including CSS Inside an HTML Tag
(Continued from previous topic...)
How To Include CSS Inside an HTML Tag?
If you want to include CSS inside a HTML tag, you can use the STYLE attribute as
<TAG STYLE="css_definition" ...>. Of course, the CSS definition will only apply to this instance
of this tag. The following tutorial exercise shows you how to set background to gray on a <PRE> tag:
<p>Map of commonly used colors:</p>
<pre style="background-color: gray">
(Continued on next topic...)
- What Is CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)?
- What Is the Basic Unit of CSS?
- How Many Ways to Attach CSS to HTML Documents?
- How To Include CSS Inside an HTML Tag?
- How To Include CSS Inside the HEAD Tag?
- How To Store CSS Definitions in External Files?
- How Many Ways to Select HTML Tag Instances?
- What Is a Class Selector?
- What Is an ID Selector?
- What Is a Contextual Selector?
- What Is a Group Selector?
- What Is a Mixed Selector?
- What Are the Pseudo Classes on <A> Tags?
- How To Group CSS Definitions Together?
- What Is Style Property Inheritance?
- What Is CSS Cascading?
- What Are the CSS Cascading Order Rules?
- How To Remove the Top White Space of Your Web Page?
- How To Set Different Text Fonts Inside Tables?
- How To Use Class Selectors to Differentiate Tag Instances?
- How To Use IDs to Override Classes?