What is Oracle Financials? (for DBA
ORACLE Interview Questions and Answers (Part 3)
(Continued from previous question...)
444. What is Oracle Financials? (for DBA
Oracle Financials products provide organizations with solutions to a wide range of long- and short-term accounting system issues. Regardless of the size of the business, Oracle Financials can meet accounting management demands with:
- Oracle Assets: Ensures that an organization's property and equipment investment is accurate and that the correct asset tax accounting strategies are chosen.
- Oracle General Ledger: Offers a complete solution to journal entry, budgeting, allocations, consolidation, and financial reporting needs.
- Oracle Inventory: Helps an organization make better inventory decisions by minimizing stock and maximizing cash flow.
- Oracle Order Entry: Provides organizations with a sophisticated order entry system for managing customer commitments.
- Oracle Payables: Lets an organization process more invoices with fewer staff members and tighter controls. Helps save money through maximum discounts, bank float, and prevention of duplicate payment.
- Oracle Personnel: Improves the management of employee- related issues by retaining and making available every form of personnel data.
- Oracle Purchasing: Improves buying power, helps negotiate bigger discounts, eliminates paper flow, increases financial controls, and increases productivity.
- Oracle Receivables:. Improves cash flow by letting an organization process more payments faster, without off-line research. Helps correctly account for cash, reduce outstanding receivables, and improve collection effectiveness.
- Oracle Revenue Accounting Gives an organization timely and accurate revenue and flexible commissions reporting.
- Oracle Sales Analysis: Allows for better forecasting, planning. and reporting of sales information.
(Continued on next question...)
Other Interview Questions