To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Software Developer/ASP. net Developer
The role of Software Engineer - Web is responsible for the creation of full lifecycle software applications, including design, development, testing and user training. The principle requirement is to develop applications that are universally applicable across all of the international sites, regardless of language and culture.
The incumbent is responsible for supporting the development activity at all 22 installations as a member of the International Application Team, and will adhere to the development standards, technology and processes already in use. The incumbent is required to ensure that all authored applications conform to our corporate structure and data standards.
The incumbent will focus on the development of single global solutions that require high quality standards for the design and development of software in order to present trusted and accurate information to the company and supporting decision making.
In order to be effective, the incumbent must be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of software systems, architectures and practices in addition to an understanding of business issues and needs that relate to software development. This includes software engineering principles such as object-oriented design, software lifecycle models, software and database architecture and design, and a working knowledge of relevant technologies and their advantages and disadvantages. Strong working knowledge of corporate and group technologies and environments is required. The incumbent must be able to demonstrate an understanding of business processes within an integrated environment.
• BSC in Information Technology.
• proven experience(post-education) as a software engineer in more than one field (web, desktop, embedded).
• Experience with all major software disciplines and wide exposure to technology is required, including a good understanding of the general IT environment.
• The incumbent should be task oriented, with strong project management skills.
• The ability to think at a strategic business level and understand IT architecture issues pursuant to meeting future business strategic objectives is required.
• Proven capabilities in distributed IT systems and software, integrated business systems, and management of complex IT projects.
• Strong analytical and problem solving ability and a proven track record in delivering enterprise software solutions.
• The ability to influence thinking or to convince others to change strongly held opinions.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center