To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Sr. Software Engineer (.Net Developer)
* Develop multi-tier web applications building the front-end, middle-tier and back-end components with high reliability, performance, and scalability.
* Analyze, develop and document architectural designs.
* Direct and evaluate the work of lower level software developers.
* Participate in the design, coding, testing, support and debugging of new software or enhancements to existing software.
* Coordinate the deployment of software releases.
* Assist in the creation of QA test plans.
* Serve as a mentor to lower level developers.
* Pursue the development of enterprise level solutions by developing reusable components and software frameworks.
* Proactively identify and resolve application performance issues.
* Maintain a high level of ownership; includes leading code reviews, documentation, evangelism and training.
* Constantly seek ways to improve the design, implementation and processes employed by the software engineering team.
* Responsible for designing and implementing comprehensive automated test code for most runtime code.
* College degree (or equivalent experience) preferred
* 2+ years of experience in architecting and developing multi-tier SOA based web applications – experience w/ WCF is a plus
* Solid experience in developing C#/VB.Net/ASP.Net web applications, web services, and transactional database systems using Microsoft SQL Server, IIS, and Windows.
* 5+ years experience with relational database development in MS SQL 2000/2005/2008 including writing effective and efficient T-SQL and stored procedures
* Experience with building highly scalable consumer facing eCommerce web sites – Strong knowledge of high transactional environments, web services and caching
* Solid understanding of OOP
* Work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
* Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
* Must be okay with developing applications including adult content
* Positive attitude and strong work ethic
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center