To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Software Engineer IV
· Develop software requirements from system requirements.
· Develop software design and code.
· Develop requirements-based test procedures.
· Perform technical problem resolution.
· Ensure quality of the product as per delivery criteria.
· Perform analysis of requirements, design and code to assure compliance to standards and guidelines.
· Develop and ensure full traceability of customer specification requirements to software code.
· Review verification output across programs to ensure compliance with guidelines, procedures and customer standards.
· Comply with the internal Standard Operating Procedures for the Software Design and Verification department.
· Understand program milestones, schedule and risks which has potential impacts.
· Can perform complex tasks with the skill while working in scenarios requiring integration of this skill with another new or evolving skill resulting in novel environments.
· Interacts with senior-level internal and external personnel on significant matters requiring coordination between organizations.
· 8+ years of software development.
· Experience of writing high- and low-level software requirements (understand system/interface).
· Leadership experience – Ability and desire to take the lead of others in projects.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center