To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Project Leader, Software
- Working as a member of the Pre-sales Team, offering liaison services and consultation to the client to specify and determine requirements.
- Taking ownership of the development process. Identifying project risks, planning, organizing and managing the deliverables across the development lifecycle, with "hands on" responsibilities as necessary. Coordination of activities with groups external to Implementation Services, tracking progress of development against plan and budget. Alerting senior management of issues that might impact successful on-time / on-budget delivery.
- Coordination of post implementation support as necessary. Creation of proposals for new development efforts based upon initial deliverables.
- Managing the relationship with the client for the duration of the engagement. This includes managing the client's expectations and managing the communication to and from the client. This also includes identifying and managing client-side risks.
- Obtaining client acceptance upon successful, on-time completion of the project
- Strong track record of successful and timely delivery of technical projects, preferably within a Financial Services environment; Experience with banks preferred. Experience planning complex multidisciplinary projects in a global and multicultural organization.
- Minimum of 5-10 years experience as a lead consultant or Project Manager, with primary responsibility for communication with the client.
- The ability to successfully leverage and build upon relationships established by our management team in Sales and Implementation Services.
- The ability to actively oversee and manage all Functional Requirements, Functional Specifications, Technical Specifications, Test Plans and User Acceptance Testing for assigned projects.
- Understanding of technical concepts, operating systems and database systems such as Oracle and SQL Server.
- Knowledge of Internet Technology in general and how products designed using such technology can be deployed in commercially advantageous ways.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate complex business and technical concepts to a senior audience.
- A strong client focused orientation with the drive and enthusiasm required to achieve results and assume customer satisfaction.
- Position may require approximately 30 - 40% travel to client sites
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center