To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
User Experience Developer
Candidates will work closely with architects to develop high level mockups and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas. They will also gauge usability of existing features to make constructive changes. Any candidate must excel in team environments and be extremely prolific, i.e. one who regularly produces high quality solutions in less time than his or her colleagues.
* 3-5 years experience creating and developing user interfaces in a web environment using a scripting language such as PHP, Python, etc.
* Fluent understanding of and experience in user-centered design.
* Experience with wireframing and design tools, such as OmniGraffle, Visio, etc.
* Strong knowledge of semantic HTML, CSS, standards-based, AJAX development.
* Ability to work independently and in small teams
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience with python and web frameworks in general is desirable.
* Understanding of, or background using, high-speed networking devices such as firewalls, intrusion detection systems, intrusion prevention systems, or deep packet inspection (DPI) systems
* Understanding of application layer network protocols
* Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in computer science/engineering (or equivalent work experience)
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center