To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Create customer-facing iPad solutions in Objective-C using Xcode.
• Interface with product development teams, including scientists and marketing to define requirements.
• Support Software Quality Assurance engineers to facilitate testing of delivered applications.
• Create software development lifecycle documentation to meet regulatory and quality requirements.
Education and Experience:
• B.S. Computer Science/Engineering or related filed; advanced degree a plus
• 3+ years of software development, mobile application development preferred
• Specific knowledge of Objective-C and iOS development for iPad or iPhone
• Experience with SQL and database management
• Experience in object oriented and multi-threaded design and implementation
• Experience in developing customer-facing software applications
• Excellent troubleshooting and design skills
• Bioinformatics, biology or chemistry exposure a plus
• Graphics and animation experience a plus
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center