To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
* Responsible for architectural design based on customer requirements, establishing and enforcing coding standards in accordance with VA's Enterprise Standards, conducting design and code reviews and many other aspects of the IT development lifecycle.
* 10 or more years of experience designing, developing, and implementing and supporting enterprise web-based applications in large environments.
* 6 years large-scale system development experience on Microsoft Technologies
* 5 years implementation of object-oriented design patterns and patterns of enterprise application architecture.
* 5 years expertise on Microsoft .net Tools and languages (VB.Net, C#).
* 5 years experience developing ASP.NET applications.
* 5 years experience supporting applications in production.
* 5 years experience using SQL Server 2000/2005/2008.
* 4 years expertise in developing applications using web services, XML, XSLT etc.
* 2 years implementation experience with WCF.
* 2 years experience with the Enterprise Library 2.0 or later versions.
* 2 years experience using data modeling tools like ErWin, ER/Studio
* Bachelors Degree in technically related field or equivalent experience.
* Ability to understand Business requirements and guiding open systems database design.
* Experience in Performance Tuning – User Interface and Database.
* Experience in Data Modeling and Normalization.
* Experience with CLR, SSNS, SSIS and SSRS.
* Experience designing solutions to circumvent and/or resolve security issues like – Cross-Site Scripting and SQL injection.
* Knowledge of virtualization of servers, backup and restore of SQL Server databases, mirroring, log shipping, replication
* Masters Degree preferred in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or Technically related field.
* Excellent communication (both verbal and written) skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center