To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Software Engineer I
* Apply object-oriented design principles, industry best practices (e.g. design patterns) and company policies and procedures to design and implement changes for web-based applications.
* Learn quickly and develop creative solutions, encompassing software integration, performance, reliability, manageability and security
* The Software Engineer receives their assignments from a Development Manager, Project Manager or Lead Engineer.
* These assignments relate to system research, design, development and defect resolution.
* Interacts with other Engineering personnel as well as with Product Management, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Technical Support and Customer Support personnel in order to complete their job responsibilities.
* Also works with other Engineering personnel to ensure consistency among products.
* May supervise the activities of other Engineering personnel and contribute to significant decisions regarding technical approach to problems presented.
* 4 year Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience.
* 0-1 years of application development experience.
* has experience with ASP, ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server. Java experience / knowledge is a plus.
* 3 years of application development experience, or internship experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center