To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
You will participate in product architecture, design and implementation of new hardware platforms working closely with hardware teams.
* BS/MS in EE or CS or equivalent years experience
* 10+ years Linux kernel development and support experience in low level os bringup stages.
* Experience and knowledge of Intel Processor architectures
* Specific Linux kernel development experience related to performance tuning - experience analyzing kernel crash dumps and kernel performance.
* Experience with SMP and concurrency
* Knowledgeable of defensive programming techniques, and understands kernel programming constraints
* Proven ability to be proactive, productive, flexible team member in a fast paced environment
* Strong Verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Experience in board bringup
* Strong C programming skills
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center