To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Software Engineer
# To follow internal development methodologies and standards where applicable, good coding, documentation, and test practices to ensure that deliverables are efficient, secure, and maintainable.
# Complete work within required schedules, or communicate early in the process why milestones will be unattainable.
# Prepare technical documentation, test cases and/or automation, and training to the quality assurance and support staff for the applications or enhancements that you develop.
# Regularly review existing coding standards and processes and suggest or pioneer enhancements or changes that could improve efficiency or quality within the organization. Be able to accept input to change from any design or code reviews.
# Continually update your skills and knowledge about new and emerging trends, standards, and tools as they relate to development and testing of our products.
* Bachelor degree in a computer-related field(computer science, programming), plus 5 or more years of relevant experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Operating systems kernel knowledge and experience
* API development experience including supporting multithreading
* Use of Subversion or other source control software
* Experience with Windows Security APIs
* Ability to architectural lead major aspects of the product design
* SQL, C#, and driver development experience are pluses
* Knowledge and use of Python and/or Perl would be a plus
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center