To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Sr. Software Engineer
As a member of the engineering staff of the corporate R&D department, the qualified engineer will design, implement, and maintain features for our application proxies that provide control, security and acceleration to our customers within the ProxySG appliance.
* Contribute to design, and development of new features and feature enhancements for application proxies spanning a wide range of layer 7 protocols and web applications.
* Work closely with senior developers, architects, and product managers to scope the problem, investigate, and design a solution that meets product requirements.
* Be responsible for all aspects of software development including design, coding, testing and debugging.
* Provide assistance and consultation services to internal Quality Assurance, Customer Support, Documentation and Field System Engineering organizations on testing and customer deployment issues, as required.
* Thorough understanding of Internet protocols such as HTTP, DNS, and TCP/IP.
* Experience in TCP/IP socket programming, multi-threading, embedded systems.
* Experience implementing one or more application protocols such as HTTP/SSL/Video in a server/proxy environment.
* Programming C++ and work on embedded systems.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center