To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Software Development Engineer
This senior level position will be responsible for adding features to our existing software architecture, adding support software to help create a unit testing infrastructure using industry leading tools and standards as well as troubleshoot and resolve reported software problems. This role shall also involve working with the HW and FPGA teams in support of new custom board designs and adding application level device driver support. The successful candidate must have good communication skills, a willingness to learn and a great problem solving skills.
Required Job Skills:
• 5-7 years of experience in real time embedded software development.
• 3-5 years of experience with audio/video compression standards and implementation.
• Experience in drivers development and board bring up for custom hardware.
• VxWorks/Linux and embedded software is a plus
• Knowledge of C/C++ and object oriented design.
Years of Direct Experience Required: 5-7 years
Areas of Direct Experience:
• real time embedded software development
• experience with audio/video compression standards and implementation
• BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center