To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Software Engineer / Programmer / Analyst
Responsibilities include requirement analysis, definition, allocation, traceability and documentation for system capabilities. Other responsibilities include:
* Establishing schedules for capability development and executing that schedule to accomplish the design, development, integration and test of the resultant software capabilities.
* Support for software integration and utilization, as well as, problem troubleshooting and resolution.
* Support customer technical interchanges and reviews.
* Generate abstracts and / or white papers for advanced concepts.
* B.S. degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
* Minimum of five years of experience.
* Experience with C/C++ for various environments, including experience working with high-performance computing environments.
* Experience with service-oriented architectures and net-centricity is a plus.
* Must be able to interact effectively with other team members, management and other government customer.
* Prior experience with AF EO technology / systems, space systems and control systems a plus.
* DoD security clearance.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center