To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
The individual must have a strong background in Siebel Analytics or OBIEE. The right candidate will develop and generate standard and ad hoc reporting capabilities from new and existing data sources in a Data Warehouse environment. Develop and modify queries, programs and stored procedures to support standard and ad-hoc reporting. Analyze source data of different types and design programs for data integration, cleansing and transformation using Informatica.
EDUCATION: BS degree in Computer Science/Information systems and 4 years of information systems experience; or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• Must be self-motivated, inquisitive, with a proven track record of planning and meeting goals.
• This position will require good knowledge of business processes
• Working knowledge of information systems system and concepts
• Competency with PC and desktop applications (e.g., MS Office, Outlook, etc.)
• Working knowledge of applicable methodologies, tools, standards, and procedures
• Experience using formal development processes and/or methodologies
• Develop documents, test, support and implement software applications
• Must be experienced with OBIEE, informatica, XML, SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL,SMTP, DTS, SSIS, Oracle Databases, SQL Server Databases, Documentum, Knowledge of MSMQ and API experience a plus
• 8+ years of experience in the IT industry with a minimum of 5 years of experience in data warehouse design and dashboard development, SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, OBIEE, Informatica and search engines
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center