To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Sr. Java Developer
• Participate in the Requirements review with the Business and core project team to provide expert opinion on technical feasibility of requirements.
• Writing high level and detail design documents.
• Ensuring the design addresses the application redundancy and security issues.
• Review the Design / Architecture of the application with Development, QA and IT Security teams and get their sign off before proceeding with the coding.
• Develop the application components in Java, J2EE, STRUTS, XML, SPRING, HIBERNATE and other technologies as per departmental coding guidelines.
• Develop and run unit test plans by participating in the Systems Integration testing with Internal and External teams.
• Participate in the QA Test Case Review and provide constructive feedback to improve the quality of the testing.
• Support the QA and UAT testing phases.
• Support the Change Controls during the production Implementation and trouble shoot any issues that come up during the production Implementation.
• Lead/support medium to large complex Technical/programming projects under minimal direction of senior staff and management.
• Evaluates options for meeting user needs, and ensures that system requirements are identified, prioritized and incorporated in an effective and efficient manner.
• Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
*Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• 4-5 years continuous experience with Java/J2EE including hands on experience with jsp's, business objects, servlets, controllers, beans, forms and DAO's.
• Certifications: Sun Certifications in Java / J2EE is a Plus
• Complete understanding of software development life cycle and quality control methodologies.
• Strong Object Oriented skills
• Oracle/Weblogic experience preferred
• Client-side/Presentation skills desired
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center