To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
System Software Engineer
* Prototyping responsibilities
* Coordinating with Home Theater Systems Engineers, develop understanding of applicable product architectures, through such tools as: block diagrams, signal flows, industry whitepapers, etc.
* Digital interfaces and any other inputs and outputs associated with products
* Typical and atypical use cases of our technologies (for example, multiple reencoding passes, double processing for post-processing technologies),
* Understanding of DSPs, SoC, Middleware, and embedded systems
* Researches and as appropriate prototypes on applicable chip architectures, including: TI c64/c67, typical SoC chipsets, etc.
* Works with technology teams, systems evaluations, and implementation evaluations teams to understand chip architecture trends. As applicable, works with these customers to better understand proprietary and open architectures.
* Familiarity with applicable industry standards, including:
* BD-ROM standard, S/PDIF, HDMI, CEA, DLNA, among other standards
* C/C++, Assembly, Java)
* Systems prototyping expertise with Matlab/Simulink, Prototyping environments
* Clearly documenting and articulating work
* Debugging complex systems and issues
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center