To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent with 3-5 years of programming/analysis experience required
* Experience with Query Language (SQL), VB.Net, Oracle, Perl, web-based technologies and Java as well as experience with collaborative development tools such as Visual Studio.Net, Visual SourceSafe, and Query Analyzer.
* Demonstrated competency in designing, programming, and testing complex applications or components required
* Demonstrated competency in accurately identifying the scope of work and preparing thorough, accurate, and detailed schedule estimates required
* Strong organizational and communication (verbal and written) with the ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
* Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills as well as strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills required
This position will work closely with users and other project team members to understand and prioritize goals and information needs; then participate in the development of systems requirements and design specifications as well as help refine conceptual systems design requirements into technical design. The Software Engineer effectively communicates with users and management throughout the project lifecycle and ensures issues are analyzed, discussed, and resolved in a timely manner. S/he ensures accurate project status is always known and communicated. This position provides technical support to customers to fully satisfy their needs, assists customers in the preparation of user documentation and training materials, and assists the project team with determining the appropriate technical platform (hardware and software) for new applications.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center