To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
1. Work with Business and IT customers to design, build, test, and maintain internet applications for various VRI business units, including online marketing, central reservations, various mountain and lodging, brands, clubs, and retail.
2. Work to improve change control processes, quality processes, code repository standards and other development standards within VRI's technology ecosystem.
3. Interface with, manage, and periodically work as an embedded resource with VRI's various technology vendors.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* 5 years of experience designing, developing and testing front end technologies including
* Experience developing on consumer facing websites
* Browser Technologies
* Flash / Flex
* Programming Languages/Packages
* ASP.NET, C#, ColdFusion, Wiki, Blogs, Forums, etc.
* Server-side Integration
* NET, Web Services, XML-RPC, SOAP
* Content Management Systems
* Sitecore, Ektron or similar .net based content management system is preferred.
* Self motivated and able to work in an independent manner.
* Proven leader in driving change to improve development processes and standards.
* Experience in multiple structured software development lifecycles, including waterfall and Agile.
* Four-year college degree; focus on engineering, computer science or creative design.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Desire to learn and evolve front end technology skill sets, patterns, and methodologies.
* Proven ability to collaborate well across functions and departments, to work as part of a team.
* Experience integrating web front ends with content management systems.
* Experience with SQL Server Databases.
* Experience working in a consulting or agency atmosphere.
* Understanding of web services (WSDL, ASP.NET Services).
* Understanding of SOA, ESB Principles.
* Passion for the travel industry, specifically resorts, skiing and snowboarding.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center