To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Java Software Developer
This position analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs for PSI clients. Other responsibilities include:
• Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
• Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance.
• May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
The ideal candidate will typically possess the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or four (4) years of relevant experience. A combination of education and experience may be substituted.
• Knowledge of DB design
• Experience with data integration or BPM technologies such as Lombardi Teamworks/BPM (and components - Teamworks Process, Performance Server, Authoring Environment, Coach Designer and Connectors) highly desirable
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center