To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Software Engineer
As part of our software development team you will work to support products already in production and participate in new product development. You will be focusing on understanding our users' materials testing applications needs, working collaboratively to translate those needs into use cases to be used as a basis for software design. You will be expected to:
• Write use cases, design documentation, and test cases.
• Design and implement software changes and features.
• Achieve continuous improvement to the maintainability and performance of products through careful and thoughtful investigation, debugging, and problem solving.
Requirements: Successful candidates will have a BS in Computer Science, Materials Science or other engineering discipline combined with the following skills and experience:
• Visual Studio 2010: C# and managed and unmanaged C++
• 4+ years of experience
• Strong communication skills
• Strong trouble shooting skills
• Prefer knowledge or experience of scientific instrumentation
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center