To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Audio Software Engineer
- You will be working in the software Product delivery team responsible to develop, integrate and deliver smartphones and touch pads.”
- Working with the design teams to create the audio system of mobile devices, including transducer selection, acoustic design, audio hardware selection, and DSP tuning.
- Testing and tuning the audio performance of mobile phone handsets and handheld devices.
- Creating the audio test plan for the ODM and internal test teams.
- Reviewing audio test results and providing major input to design reviews.
- Ensuring audio related items of the handset pass the relevant type approval.
-Ensuring good yield in production for audio components of the handset.
- Fixing any problems that arise in the audio of the designed handset.
- Previous experience with audio content or related subject Handset.
- Hands-on experience integrating HW and SW in a complex system.
- Excellent cross-functional teamwork experience with good communication skills.
- Good Understanding and experience on Android or any other OS audio framework
- Can demonstrate knowledge of designing audio system for optimum performance.
- At least 3 year experience with audio diagnostic/fault finding techniques.
- Excellent understanding of electronic and audio related issues.
- Good knowledge of mobile phone audio technology and main standards.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center