To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
* Contribute to improving and extending the current volume rendering engine.
* Work with external users and internal product owners to understand requirements for the Rendering Team.
* Work with external technology partners (e.g. NVIDIA, Intel, AMD/ATI) and internal technical users to optimally utilize and integrate with other system components.
* Design and prototype innovative rendering algorithms utilizing GPU and/or CPU; enterprise rendering pipelines; enhancements to medical visualization techniques; etc.
* Strong communication skills.
* Product-oriented software life cycle skills in C++, including a strong commitment to unit testing and maintainable code.
* Strong understanding of the fundamentals of volume rendering algorithms and expertise in implementing them.
* Deep knowledge of GPU (OpenGL/Direct3D), CPU, cache, memory and disk systems and how they relate to rendering performance.
* Ability to analyze and optimize CPU and GPU code.
* Client-server architectures, especially client-server rendering pipelines.
* Medical rendering requirements such as segmentation, multi-modality, etc.
* Software rendering optimization.
* GPU Computing: OpenCL, CUDA, etc
* Parallel/multi-thread programming.
* Low-level optimization: SSE, etc.
* Additional technologies: STL, Boost, PowerShell
* Practical experience with Scrum, XP or Agile methodologies.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center