To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Software Engineer .NET/ Team Lead
* Provide guidance to the team in technical analysis and design..
* Support and coach the team in applying our scrum methodology
* Independent research and analysis of technical issues
* Unit and white-box testing
* Interact with internal customers, colleagues on all technical matters
* Build and apply healthcare information system expertise
* Understand and apply healthcare standards knowledge to design and development
* Knowledge of WinForms in .NET and C# are a must.
* Knowledge of object-oriented design, RDBMS, XML, XSL, scripting, .NET. Knowledge of recent .NET technologies such as WPF, WCF and LINQ are also an asset.
* Familiarity with the medical IT-sector is an asset.
Degree: : Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent discipline
A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in object-oriented programming/design, with.NET technology (must). You had a solid basic training in computer sciences and you have a passion for software development.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center