To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Software Engineer
* You will prototype, design, implement and maintain software applications.
* You will be part of a software engineering team that develops software for commercial products, manufacturing test systems and in-house research.
* Your projects will involve system development to control and communicate with the firmware which drives the instrument hardware.
* You will be involved with development in Ethernet communication and mathematical data analysis, data acquisition, hardware and system diagnostics modules.
* You will work collaboratively in cross-functional project teams with hardware engineers, service and technical support teams.
* You need to be sensitive to the voice of the customers both internal and external.
* You will adhere and work with the team to continually optimizing the software development process.
* A BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent, and a minimum of 8-10 years of working experience in Java
* Experience designing and developing real-time instrument system software
* Exceptional Java object oriented design and programming skills
* Solid understanding of concurrency, threading, Ethernet communication, data structures
* Demonstrated knowledge of automated testing (JUnit) and experience with test-driven development
* Exceptional troubleshooting and profiling skills in both system and software application levels.
• Experience developing control systems with Core Java
• Experience developing software to interface with and/or control hardware is a plus
• Experience with developing software as components is a plus
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center