To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
* Independently design, code, and troubleshoot major and minor file system features while focusing on delivering a reliable, high performance product.
* Proactively work with other engineers to ensure consistent design and compatibility with existing interfaces.
* Work with QA to ensure that the code delivered is of high quality.
* Excellent C++ skills, including:
o Object-Oriented (OO) design skills
o Knowledge and application of class hierarchy design and implementation
o Multi-threaded (concurrent) implementations
o Working knowledge of STL
o Programming with Templates
* Excellent communication skills.
* Self motivator with the ability to work closely within a small team.
* Minimum of 3-5+ years experience working on large scale, complex C/C++ projects.
* Solid background in technologies such as:
o OS kernel internals (e.g. Linux)
o File systems design (e.g. Unix file systems)
o Kernel and Device Driver implementation
o Memory management
* Significant development experience in a Linux/Unix environment, including:
o Bash shell or Perl scripting
o Basic system administration skills
* Experience with network file sharing protocols such as NFS and CIFS desired.
* Experience with Network Attached Storage Systems or with software development within a proprietary hardware environment will be an advantage.
* BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center