To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Software Engineer IV – BI Tech Lead – Integration
* Advanced creation of architecture and design documents for data warehouse development
* Advanced definition of data models
* Advanced development of robust and fault tolerant software systems.
* Intermediate mentoring of junior developers.
* Manages configuration/source code for all software code developed.
* Advanced inspections of code and code documentation, revising as necessary to meet standards.
* Leads project teams; delegates tasks to junior software engineers and contractors.
* Intermediate coordination with business users, managers, and other system designers/developers
* Understands and translates conceptual business ideas into technology architecture and specifications
* Advanced architecture of logical, modular designs and physical systems.
* Advanced definition of system interfaces, working in conjunction with other technology groups.
* Intermediate planning and technical direction for projects.
# 6 to 8 years hands on experience in database, software and information systems engineering.
# 6 to 8years experience in architecting, engineering, and designing large scale databases, including a strong understanding of SDLC.
# Advanced skills with process modeling, systems development methodologies, and status reporting.
# Intermediate project management experience including planning, scheduling and tracking projects.
# Technical writing/documentation skills including data structures, application codes, user manuals, etc.
# Intermediate organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with managerial, administrative and technical staff to determine information needs, process/data flows and systems definitions.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center