To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Application IT Manager
* You should have a significant level of relevant work experience in Information Technology, including supervisory experience.
* Leading/managing simultaneous complex projects, including budget, quality, scheduling, change management and risk management responsibilities. Formal project management certification is a plus.
* Estimating high-level project cost, duration and resource requirements.
* Working with business leaders and process owners in analyzing the costs versus benefits of an investment and determining the actual long-term value of that investment.
* Formal software development life cycle experience
* Working with business users to gather, document and analyze business requirements.
* Working with and managing resources located in multiple parts of the world. * Accounting and Finance -- Oracle Financial experience is a plus.
* Shared service costing and billing
* Service level measurements
* Oracle database applications and technologies
* Web technologies, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence
* Managing remote teams
* Matrixed IT organizations with centralized teams for infrastructure, database management, application development and production support
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center