To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Embedded Software Engineer
* Experience in developing and implementing safety critical software, software fault tolerance design including familiarity with ASIL safety standards.
* Experience with motor calibration on dynamometer.
* Some OSEK compliant Real-Time OS experience is a plus.
* Experience in developing software techniques and algorithms for a secondary microprocessor in a multi processor system.
* Knowledge of CPU's, DSP's, Flash/ROM/RAM and other chips that are used in Embedded Control systems
* Knowledge and experience in implementing and integrating Automotive Vehicle Networks (CAN and/or LIN) embedded software for various OEMs
* Knowledge of an event driven architecture.
* Experience using a disciplined software development process based on CMM or CMMi process model.
* Software Configuration Management tool experience preferably MKS
* BS,MS or PHD in Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
* 2 years or more of experience in developing software using C in Real Time Embedded Controls for automotive applications.
* Embedded software development for 16 bit and 32 bit micro-controllers.
* Experience with Matlab/Simulink/Stateflow or Statemate is desired.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center