To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
SOFTWARE SYSTEM ENGINEER
* Provide software design and management for the 24/7 engineering and maintenance support and oversight for daily software systems maintenance and management for our operations control systems.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Strong knowledge of railroad, power and remote control systems.
* Strong knowledge of operating systems (Dos, Window NT, UNIX,, and VAX/VMS).
* Knowledge of computer network management.
* Knowledge of virtual computer management.
* Strong knowledge and experience in the integration of digital networks.
* Knowledge of Bell System Practices.
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or comparable applications.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or five years experience in management and maintenance of computer systems.
* Minimum three (3) years knowledge of railroad, power and remote control systems.
* Minimum two (2) years experience with programming languages (C,C++, Access, SQL Server) and client server applications.
* Minimum two (2) years programming experience with C++, Delphi, .Net. SQL
* Minimum two (2) years experience with operating systems- (Microsoft Windows XP, UNIX)
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center