To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Statistical Programmer
* Degree and experience in Computer Science, Statistics, or related field. At least five (5) years of pharmaceutical experience with a bachelor's degree or equivalent. At least three (3) years of pharmaceutical experience with a master's degree or equivalent or a Ph.D. degree with 2 years of experience.
* Minimum 1 year experience in a technical leadership role within a statistical programming organization, preferably in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology or CRO environment.
* Working knowledge and understanding of regulatory guidelines for the use of computer systems in clinical trials
* Proficient knowledge of the data and reporting requirements for clinical trials with a strong attention to detail
* Working knowledge of medical terminology, clinical trial methodologies, and FDA/ICH regulations
* Proficient knowledge of the SAS programming language
* Competencies and skills in the following: cross functional relationships, communication, decision making, execution/results/process improvement, customer satisfaction
* Demonstrated ability to influence others without direct reporting relationships
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize own work and work of other statistical programmers
* Planning, organizational, and project management skills, including document writing skills
* Negotiation skills and conflict management skills
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center