To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Sr. IT Analyst
* 5 years technical experience with computer hardware and software support in a Microsoft Windows environment.
* Experience in regulated industry is preferred (e.g. FDA, ISO, Automotive, or Aerospace).
* Must have hardware and technical proficiency with networking equipment, servers, computers, printers and other peripherals.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Basic working knowledge of all general use office equipment.
* Provide computer hardware and software support to network, servers, clients and the technical staff as required.
* Monitor system communications to ensure continued service to remote sites.
* Assist in problem determination procedures and help develop and implement corrective actions where possible.
* Perform general hardware or software maintenance to keep company network, servers, computer hardware and software in good working condition.
* Perform the collection of information related to the procurement of network, server, computer, printer hardware and software.
* Monitor computer hardware inventory and maintain established inventory in good working condition.
* Complies with legal requirements by adherence to requirements of existing and new regulations and legislation.
* Complies with all company policies and procedures.
* Works in a manner that supports team work.
* Completes work to assure customer and results oriented.
* Ensures a safe and healthy environment by complying with all company safety policies and procedures.
* Perform all tasks associated with the design, implementation, and management of Local and Wide Area Networks using Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
* Including registering of users and granting appropriate access to data and peripherals.
* Creating network resources such as disk volumes, print queues, and print servers.
* Developing and implementing disaster recovery procedures
* Monitor the Local Area Network resources and ensure day to day accessibility to authorized users.
* Provide information to the Regional Service Desk Manager regarding the network performance and resource utilization based on day to day operations
* Design, implement, and manage Microsoft Windows Network with local and wide area usage taken into consideration. Assist other WAN/LAN Administrators as required in implementation or management of wide area networks.
* Install and support network/server/computer/printer hardware and software.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center