To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Software Developer/ Architect
• Design and develop effective software solutions to enable LFP workflow.
• Interact with LFP scientists and in-house engineering teams to understand software requirements.
• Similarly interact with external groups that interface with LFP such as chemists and bio scientists to understand their requirements from LFP and deliver software solutions to effectively manage service delivery from LFP.
• Work with the global NIBR IT groups to interface LFP applications with Corporate IT solutions and architecture.
• Liaise with global compound management and screening groups to harmonize workflows and develop global solutions.
• Effectively manage projects to deliver software tools, either stand-alone solutions or as part of larger global projects.
• Design, implement and maintain large scale fully integrated laboratory automation systems.
• Serve as a team member responsible for process optimization in LFP department.
• Liaise with automation device and system vendors, providing specifications for LFP specific system needs.
• Mentor and supervise junior development associates, interns.
• Maintenance of LFP wiki pages.
Minimum requirements Minimum requirements • This candidate has the ability to work comfortably in multiple programming languages with an orientation toward implementation of Web applications and/ or lab automation systems. A background in developing applications having Oracle as the primary data store, an understanding of computer systems architecture, service oriented architecture, system integration concepts, laboratory automation, and a solid understanding of Drug Discovery processes is preferred.
• B.S. in Computer Science or related field.
• At least 5 years of experience in database and web application design and development or lab automation system design and development
• Extensive knowledge of scripting, web architecture and technologies
• Familiarity developing enterprise solutions
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center