To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
1. Provide software development expertise to solve problems in the development of software lifecycle documentation, including software requirements and design specifications.
2. Design and develop parts of applications or complete clinical diagnostic assay applications as products, using structured software development, according to the design control guidelines.
3. Design and develop applications for use internally in research and development related to clinical diagnostic assays.
4. Prepare, document, and execute software module tests.
5. Develop, maintain, and comply with software development operating procedures.
6. Participate in cross-functional core teams as either member or extended member for the development of clinical diagnostic systems.
7. Actively seek training to improve skills. Ensure technical lessons are reviewed, learned, and disseminated.
Education and Experience Required:
* BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Science, or Mathematics (or combination of equivalent education and experience)
* A minimum of 2 years experience in a structured software development environment
* A minimum of 2 years experience with two or more of the following:
o C and C++
o C# and .NET
o Source control and issue tracking tools
* Proven ability to independently evaluate and apply software development principles to complete objectives
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite products in a business environment (MSWord, Excel, and PowerPoint)
* Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
* Demonstrated experience working in a diverse team environment with multiple discipline interfaces with cross-functional areas within the company
* Good initiative, persistence and attention to detail
Education and Experience Preferred:
* MS in Computer Science or Engineering
* Software development experience in an Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-regulated product development environment
* Experience developing software for clinical diagnostic quantitative assay systems
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center