To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
# Strong execution focus in driving end to end project schedules either as standalone projects or as components of larger programs which may be directed by others
# Reviews high-level deliverables across projects.
# Implements engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with company methodologies to ensure successful execution of projects as measured by organizational objectives and customer satisfaction.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent industry experience required. PMP and/or CSM desired (but not required); 4-5 years of project management experience, including the management of technical projects.
* Strong understanding of software development life cycle and web technologies
* Familiar with simple database concepts, XML, and Metadata management concepts
* Experience with Agile/Scrum, including backlog management, daily scrum meetings, burn down charts, etc.
* Experience in an operational internet services environment
* Ability to write clear, concise specifications and prepare basic user interface mockups
* A can-do attitude and a willingness to dive in to get things done
* Ability to communicate objectives, plans, status and results clearly and effectively across multiple organizations
* Effective presenter, negotiator, collaborator - regardless of organizational structure or hierarchy
* Tolerant of a range of project types, from vague to well-defined, simple to complex, implementation to innovation
* Ability to switch easily between different projects and flexibility to handle a rapidly changing environment.
* Ability to facilitate and lead cross functional team meetings
* Professional, team player with strong interpersonal skills.
* Familiarity w/ MS Project, Bugzilla and Scrum Tools like ScrumNinja.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center