To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Back End Software Engineer - New Grad
* Very strong programming skills. You routinely do things that amaze your peers and have done so for years. Other people ask for your opinion on what they are doing out of respect, not obligation.
* You are comfortable working within a shared code-base; you understand the trade-offs in various design decisions and know when to leverage or evolve a code-base.
* A passion for working in an agile, startup-like engineering team where action is the default and change is the only constant.
* You know how to communicate outside of code - you enjoy verbal and written communication in English and are always up to talk.
* 5+ years of professional software development experience
* BS or MS in Computer Science or related field strongly preferred - if not, you’ve taken it upon yourself to learn all the fundamentals.
* We prefer polyglot generalists not specialist zealots.
* Experience building, maintaining and enhancing widely-used and popular consumer websites.
* Contributions to open source software projects
* Experience with multi-threaded and/or asynchronous programming
* Experience creating highly scalable systems, including clustered and/or distributed applications
* Background in physical sciences, mathematics, or statistics (our founders are physics nerds)
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center