To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
C Software Development Engineer
- 5 years ofC development
- Linux/UNIX fundamentals including development and kernel knowledge
- Linux scripting skills & kernel development
- Networking experience: TCP, UDP, Socket IO, OSI layer knowledge
- XML and shell scripting experience
- Some exposure to Java development knowledge (nice to have)
- Internet Security knowledge and experience
- Design and develop software systems and applications
- Participate in developing recommendations for architecture of the applications portfolio.
- Troubleshoot infrastructure functionality and performance issues including interfaces to databases.
- Provide systems operational support, technical skills to monitor, operate and maintain technical infrastructure and test new methods, software, hardware, data flow and interfaces with existing systems
- Implement web frameworks used to develop enhanced user experience
- Solid technical knowledge of high level programming languages, databases, interfaces, and familiarity with application program development alternatives.
- In-depth knowledge of the system development life cycle, and system and application program development technological alternatives.
- Proven understanding of state of the art application development support software packages, proficiency in at least one higher level programming language.
- Proven solid analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of interface design and user centered design methods.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Typically a minimum of five years of systems analysis and application program development experience
- Applicant must have strong knowledge of Linux/UNIX fundamentals and must also be project oriented and able to work with minimal day-to-day direction.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center