To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
* Develop, generate, and monitor metrics aimed at increasing revenue, reducing costs and improving customer experience
* Manage data quality and integrity across internal and external sources.
* Gather business requirements for system changes
* Perform user acceptance testing (UAT) for system changes
* Help drive effort to automate reporting and operational processes
* Identify and ensure resolution of data issues affecting production or reporting systems
* Provide recommendations for process and system enhancements to improve data quality and integrity
* Basic Microsoft Office required, advanced Microsoft Excel.
* Ability to extract data in the form of queries. SQL knowledge will be helpful.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelorís of Science in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Statistics, Finance, Economics, or similar fields, or equivalent combination or experience and education.
* Minimum 3-5 years data analysis related experience
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center