To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Java Server Architect
* Drive key design decisions with respect to server architecture and service exposure via APIs.
* Discover, Spec, Design and Implement key new features in our runtime engine. This is an implementation position, not a “whiteboards and meetings” position.
* Take a leadership position on software engineering infrastructure and processes.
* 5+ years working with Java/J2EE in a Linux or Windows environment, preferably in a web services or consumer internet environment
* Experience with search and/or database query processing & high performance distributed computing
* Strong knowledge of and experience with SQL (PostgreSQL a plus).
* Knowledge of information retrieval theory strongly desired
* Experience in building scalable web service applications
* Experience in designing for and testing under large data volumes and stress conditions desirable
* Experience in the use of agile processes and test driven development a plus
* BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical degree
* Excellent People Skills - demonstrated ability to work with both technical and non-technical individuals.
* Effective in a team environment as well as working independently.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center