To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Software Engineer - GUI Applications
* Designs and develops new enterprise software systems from conception through production including design of Graphical User Interface (GUI) implementing primarily in C/C++.
* Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
* Consults with engineering team members to evaluate operational and performance requirements of overall system.
* Participates in technical reviews of product requirements.
* Develops initial unit and functional tests to support quality assurance group.
* Generates and documents new software for release.
* Updates existing product lines as needed.
* Works in both an independent and team member environment to meet product delivery goals.
* BS degree (BSEE or BSCS strongly preferred, MSCS a plus) or the equivalent in training and experience.
* 5+ years experience using formal software development processes. Strong software development/writing skills using object-oriented design and coding techniques.
* Mid to senior level development skills in C++ using object-oriented design and coding techniques.
* Mid to senior level development skills in C using object-oriented design and coding techniques.
* 3+ years experience with Rich Web user interface development experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center